Redesigning my website has been a project I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. Well, I finally did it. As a result, this space, which was serving as an interim website, is hereby declared dead. No further updating will take place here. For news, updates, race reports, and gratuitous cat photos, please update your bookmarks and subscribe to the new feed. All insightful, inciteful, and “reductionist” blogging about musical matters takes place at Sound Directions on the Baltimore Sun‘s Charm City Current website. This space will continue to live as an archive since there are a great number of posts and I don’t want to break anybody’s old links. Thanks so much and let me know if you’ve got any feedback on the new site!
Sounds Like NowA blog by saxophonist Brian Sacawa
Another week’s worth of music writing on Sound Directions condensed here for your pleasure:
More musical goodness this week at Sound Directions:
- Improvisers Anonymous
- Wait, But Is Renée Fleming Gonna Ruin It For Everyone By Making Us Look Like Sellouts?
- 10 Important Questions About Renée Fleming’s New Indie Album
- Design Your Own Renée Fleming Indie Album Cover And Win A $50 American Apparel Gift Card
- My Ignite Baltimore Talk, Transcribed
- Who The Hell Stole Vijay Iyer’s Watch At The Stone?
Your weekly digest of music goodness from my Sound Directions blog:
This week’s roundup of music-related fun at Sound Directions:
Here’s a roundup of the my posts for the week over at Sound Directions:
New project alert: I’m writing the Sound Directions blog for the Baltimore Sun‘s Charm City Current site.
This is hysterical. Man, I love Jon Hamm.